Job Location: US (remote)
- Should be a Trailblazer Expeditioner or higher.
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification.
- Good Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionalities
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with programming a Plus.
- Agile environment experience is preferred.
- You will serve as a team contributor with the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 30+ users.
- You should be able to Investigate and diagnose assigned problems for workarounds and/or root causes
- You will be responsible for the executing to the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM.
- You should be able to liaise with leadership from all of our departments as well as subject matter experts to analyze, create, and implement new processes or automate existing one.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification, of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks.
- Work with custom objects / Apex development
- Ensure basic administrative functions like user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Manage data feeds and other integrations.
- Document the customizations made in Salesforce.
- Contribute towards building a Salesforce CoE.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Astreca are based exclusively on merit. Astreca does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law