Job location: Pune, India
- 2+ years of Salesforce project implementation experience
- Salesforce.com Developer 1 certification is preferred and other certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Should have very good technical problem-solving skills.
- Should have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and prior worked on Salesforce project using Agile methodologies.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical aptitude to configure and customize Salesforce.
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers to develop custom code functionality, and possessing a working knowledge of Triggers, Apex, Lightning Components.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce Cloud’s current and future release functionality.
- Strong willingness to learn new technologies and skills.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Performs regular reviews on implementation done by less experienced developers and offer feedback and suggestions for those codes
- Contribute to the overall Salesforce CoE.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Astreca are based exclusively on merit. Astreca does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law